LEARN HOW TO THROW A RISE BALL
334 531- 4739
Canada Orders @ Amazon.ca
HOW TO THROW THE
Canada Orders @ Amazon.ca
Reviewed in the United States on February 3, 2021
As a High school and travel ball Softball Coach this is a Great Training tool for practicing not only your rise ball but every pitch you work on spins with. Bright colors to be able to tell if you have correct spin direction. My 12yr old daughter really likes how much she can feel her fingers working.
Skip the plastic/rubber spin disks, water bottles, frisbees and just pick this up.
Amazing customer service that went above and beyond with this order and it even arrived 5 days earlier than estimated! If you have a pitcher, keep these in your bag. Simple to learn and use from young beginners to Advanced players. Highly recommended.
The EZ-Riseball is exactly what the seller described and well worth the investment.
Very prompt delivery and it’s an amazing product! Worth every penny!! Instant feed
Absolutely love this, pitchers use it all the time
Very pleased with my item and service
Lighter Ball 3 oz
Beginner (Starter) Ball
The (Beginner Ball) is half the weight of a regulation softball.
1. The lighter ball will move easier with every pitch.
2. Place fingers in the grooves and spin the wings.
3. EZ-RISEBALL Is designed to help create lift with back spin @ 30 mph.
4. This will teach you how to release the ball to get your Perfect 4-Seam 5. Each pitch you will understand your release point.
6. Now you will develop a low & High rise ball.
7. Made to throw to a net or wall.
-Time to graduate to Advance Ball.
Heavier Ball 8 oz
The (Advance Ball) is same weight of a regulation softball.
1. Heavier ball was made to throw to a catcher while studying movement.
2. The 2 color mark perpendicular HELPS RECOGNIZE (4 - SEAM) rotation.
3. Work on increasing your spin speed & enjoy the movement.
4. Work on the correct spin & rotation and you will see instant movement.
- Time to Graduate to the Softball.
EZ-RISEBALL IN ACTION
perfect release 4- seams spin
seeing the movement
gives more confidence
Perfect for beginners
training goes from hours to minutes
Improves rise ball control
developes the perfect spin needed
developes the grip & perfect release
(fast speed) of spin
increasing your spin speed
muscle memory of the release
direction of spin
correct spin & rotation
developes the perfect release point
understand your release points
drop ball breaks faster
understand how to grip the rise ball
how to develope a low & high rise ball
better understanding of the release point